Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome for Dropshipper


Hello, I have a good news for those yang berminat untuk menjadi dropshipper for my collections. You can earn your side income. But, still ada syarat untuk menjadi dropshipper:


1) Mestilah mencari at least 1 buyer for Premium Beautiful Korset. Tak kire cash buyer or installement buyer. Mostly installment buyer still accept. After that, you can proceed for being my dropshipper. Mudah kan.

2) Then, you can set up your price untuk jual my collections.

3) All postage and delivery handle by Violeta Color Shoppe. You just find buyers

4) You must follow VioletaColorShoppe & Lyranadya blog okey for any new updates!

Interested you can email me at violetacolorshoppe@gmail.com. Do contact us okey.

That's all!









No comments:

Post a Comment